From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:23:35 -0400

Dedicated Gluten Free Nut free bakery -it's so nice not to have to
check the label, or worry that the production line was cleaned!

Soft and Chewy cookies are now available by the box AND two-cookie
snack packs: perfect for a lunch box or desk drawer.  New snack bars
in fun flavors are available too.

Granola is a great way to add daily fiber - we all need more!  Bagels
and breads in several varieties will keep your diet varied.  All Enjoy
Life Foods products are vitamin and mineral fortified, gluten free,
nut free and free of soy, dairy and egg!

www.enjoylifefoods.com retail locator can help you find a store nearby,
or order direct and save with our low shipping rates.