From:
Tom & Rhonda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:50:36 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my question about the pepperoni.
Sorry it took so long to respond.  I got 10 responses in all.  Six said that
Hormel pepperoni is fine-one of the respondents had just called to confirm
Hormel's GF status.  Two stated that Oscar Mayer pepperoni is fine but Oscar
Mayer will not say it is GF because they have been purchased by Kraft and
"their party line is 'We  can no longer guarantee' a product is GF'".  One
mentioned Pork Schopp's pepperoni at Whole Foods or Wild Oats grocery stores
and another suggested Hillshire Farrm as GF according to the CSA/USA product
listing. Thanks again-I look forward to cooking a pepperoni pizza soon!