From:
Roy Trumbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:40:10 -0700

Having been treated for hietal hernia with a number of
medications, I decided to try the otc version of zantac.
Actually while GF the HH is minimal but I've been having
an arthritic like condition with one hip that kicks
in at 4am and goes away by noon. I eventually began to
suspect it was a sympathetic response to the state of
the gut. In any event, it responds well to zantac which
I'm sure will come as a surprise to most doctors.
So, good doctors, does this ring any bells with you?