From:
Mary W. Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:54:18 +0800

I found a new product from Westsoy in my grocery store today and called to
see if it is gluten free. It is called "Creme de la Soy" a non dairy soy
creamer. The flavor I bought is French Vanilla and it is guten free as are
the rest of their products (according to the woman answering the phone). The
other flavors for this product are amaretto and original cream flavor but my
store didn't have either one. Enjoy!  Mary in NH