From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:47:50 -0700

Happy Holidays to Everyone:

Everybody loves pies... pumpkin, pecan, or whatever flavor your family
adores. I ate 3 pieces of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day because I like pie
so much!!

But will your holiday pies be feast or fiasco this year? Go to my pie-crust
tutorial for photos that show what to do at each step, using my no-fail pie
crust recipe from any of my books:

 http://www.savorypalate.com/PIE_CRUST_HOW_TO AUG2010.htm

If this link doesn't work, go to my website, click on Recipes, and then on
Pie Crust. You'll be amazed at how easy my recipe is to shape and how good
it tastes. I took pies to Thanksgiving dinner and no one guessed they were
gluten-free when they were lined up alongside the other pies. In fact, the
other pies were store bought, and not nearly as pretty as mine.

Enjoy!!!

Carol Fenster (author of the award-winning 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes,
Wiley, 2010)
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122