From:
Deb Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:25:45 EST

Many months ago, I was able to eat Tostitos All Natural Salsa (distributed by
Frito-Lay) with no problem.  I looked in the archives and a summary was done
about 2 years ago on this - it was gf at that time.  Is it still gf?  I had
some a few days ago and have been sick ever since - for me, it was a horrible
reaction that lasted 3 days (of course, I hate it for lunch and dinner in the
same day).   If this is not gf, can anyone recommend another type of
commercial style salsa?

I'd also like to know if anyone can recommend a gf sugarless gum.  There was
a summary on Wrigley's gum but that was quite some time ago.

Thanks for your help,

Deb