From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:05:10 -0700

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we are starting a new support group in the
Chandler area of Phoenix. Our mailing list and meetings are designed to
help adults and children who avoid gluten due to celiac disease, gluten
intolerance, dermatitis herpetiformis, autism, multiple sclerosis,
rheumatoid arthritis, and wheat allergies. We are here to promote
awareness of gluten-free issues, announce events in the gluten-free
community, and assist with member concerns and questions. As a chapter
of the Gluten Intolerance Group, we offer education through special
events in our community and family-friendly support group meetings in
Phoenix/Chandler.

For more information, you are invited to subscribe at
[log in to unmask] You can also visit our web site at
glutenfreegroup.com or email me directly for more information.

If possible, please stop by our table at Celiac Information Day at Whole
Foods in Tempe, Arizona. This event is held on Saturday, October 25 from
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I'll have information on this new group, other
support groups in the Phoenix area, local resources for celiacs
(including the Gluten Free Cooking School and the Gluten-Free e-news),
and on the celiac study from the University of California Irvine.

Sue Clayton
Gluten Free Group -- Arizona