From:
Connie Margolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:11:49 EST

At long last!  Official announcement of this Thursday's dinner (November 9th)
in the back room at Sal's in Loehmann Plaza on Hillandale Road off Interstate
85 in Durham.  We start at 6PM and continue until the food is gone!

Spaghetti is being provided compliments of Tinkyada Pasta in Canada, and
pizza crusts will be baked by Lee Tobin and provided compliments of
Wellspring in Chapel Hill.  Unlike Lee's regular crusts, these will be 18
(yes, eighteen) inches across, so we do not expect people to eat an entire
pizza themselves.  Each slice will be one eighth of an eighteen inch pie.

Plan to spend about $1.50 for each slice with cheese and one item (mushrooms,
pepperoni, ground beef, green pepper, onion).  If you can find folks to go in
with you on a whole pie, you can order as many toppings as you want, but the
cost will go up.

Expect to pay $2.00 for a side salad.

A plate of GF meatballs and Tinkyada spaghetti with tomato sauce,  plus a
side salad, will be about $8.00.

Remember drinks, tax and tip.

RSVP to Diane McGrath at <<[log in to unmask]>> by Wednesday evening,
telling her how many slices of pizza you will want, so Lee will know how many
crusts to bake.  Also please tell her how many people in your party, and how
many orders of spaghetti you might need (we won't hold you to it exactly; we
just need to be sure to have enough raw materials).

Also, if you have a friend who is GF, lives in the area, and does not have
email, please call that person on the telephone and convey this information.
Diane's phone number is 919-929-9657; messages may be left on her answering
machine.

If you would be willing to call a few people whom you don't know, please call
me at 967-9954; I will give you some names and numbers.  many thanks.

connie