From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:13:00 PDT

Hello Everybody
I'm finally going to take a cake decorating class or two.  I called Wilton
and verified that the following products are gf:
Creamy White Icing Mix
Ready to Use Decorator Icing (in the can)
Color Flow Mix
Meringue Powder
No Color Vanilla Extract (Doesn't use grain alcohol)
No Color Almond Extract
Piping Gel
Tube Decorating Gels (NOT Tube Decorating Icings, contains wheat starch)
Icing Colors
Glucose
Gum-Tex Karaya
Icing Decorations
Colored Sugars
Sprinkles
Cake Sparkles

The gf status of the Fondant Mix and gum paste are not clear.  Once again,
the ready made Tube Decorating Icings are not gf.

Chris in CA
MoM of Eileen, Anna, and Laura