From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:30:51 -0400

Hello!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Our big special this month - buy a case of six Gluten-Free Naturals Yellow
Cake Mixes and get a seventh bag of Yellow Cake Mix free! Perfect for
cupcakes for the school lunch box and for the birthdays where cupcakes are
needed for the entire class! Our Yellow Cake is freezable too so you can make
it advance.

To get your free bag simply order a case. No coupons, no codes, and you can
still get the free shipping discount if your order is over $60. We'll add the extra
bag automatically to your order. Please note that if you order seven, you'll get
eight. Order 12 and you'll get 14. (Who says we can't crunch our numbers?)
Offer ends August 30th. http://store.gfnfoods.com/

And as always, check out our other products like our Homemade Brownie Mix,
our sought-after Pancake Mix, our popular Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix, our
pleasant Cornbread and Corn Muffin Mix and of course, our versatile Cookie
Blend Flour.  http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

And you can check out our retailers (more coming soon!)
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Have a great month!

Best,

Paul Graven