From:
Tim Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:01:44 -0400

I have just made the disappointing discovery that Orville Redenbacher's
popcorn cakes have been reformated and no longer are a good source of
fiber.  (Old cakes had 7 grams of fiber per three cakes and the new have
1.5 grams per three.)  My three year old son needs about 15 grams of fiber
per day to avoid chronic constipation.  Like a lot of 3 year olds, he
doesn't like salads or raw vegetables yet, and we have found he has
allergies to fruits high in acid.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a gf, high fiber product that we can
spread his peanut butter on?

Thanks,

Kay Meadows
Warsaw, IN