From:
katherine in atl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
katherine in atl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:39:53 -0500

Has anyone had GF experiences on Nantucket?  I'm not concerned about
restaurants as I'm very familiar with the restaurants there and feel
pretty confident about dealing with staff at various
establishments.......I'm just hoping that someone has happened across a
B&B that's been accommodating - either with preparing some GF food, or
allowing me to use the kitchen to keep some basics for my kids.  Eating
out at every meal would be a nightmare b/c my youngest is allergic to a
lot of things.......breakfast is esp tricky as she's allergic to eggs as
well.

Anyway, if anyone's had an especially good experience with an Inn/B&B in
town, I'd love to hear about it.

:)
katherine in atl
Alana (no gluten, dairy, little soy)
Lila (no gluten, dairy, soy or most other legumes, most nuts, eggs)