Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:38:20 EST

Hi Group,

My Doctor just prescribed a prescription folic acid called Folgard RX 2.2.
to help with lupus symptoms.  I can't find it on any GF medication lists.  The
ingredients on the sample state "starch," but it doesn't give any other
information.  Has anyone heard of this and know if it is GF?

Also, I am going into Columbia Presbyterian in NY City for medical testing.
I may stay in the city Sunday/Monday and would appreciate any GF  friendly
restaurant suggestions as close to the hospital as possible.  It is
specifically
located on 165th and Broadway.  Thanks a bunch!

Anjel in NY