From:
Brian Cawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:52:32 -0700

Hi everyone
there were 18 responses to my request for Waffle recipes.
    Ready-made mixes are popular:
    1.  Authentic Foods Pancake and Baking mix
    2.  Pamela's Pancake and Waffle Mix
    3.  Bette Hagman's recipes are highly recommended
I did try the recipe from Bette's third book, and they were
very good, and freeze well but zap them in the microwave
before toasting

One person substitutes gluten free flour to a 'normal' recipe,
and this advice came from Jess:  If you have a good recipe for
pancakes,  use the same recipe but add 1 extra egg, separate
the whites of the eggs, beat them until they are peaking and
then fold them into your batter. The beaten egg whites are the
necessary ingredient for waffles.  You also need at least a
tablespoon of oil in the batter

There were also a number of actual recipes which I will be happy
to forward to anyone who requests them.

Thanks everyone
Valerie, California