From:
Mary c Guerriero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary c Guerriero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:16:19 -0800

Just a couple things.  There was a note on the list that our shopping
guide centers on products for the west coast.  This is not true.  We send
over 700 letters to manufacturers all over the US.  We are in MI, so we
certainly wouldnt be concentrating on the west coast.  Our guide is sent
to persons all over the US.
If you are interested in our shopping guide (which was just published
this month), send $12 (US funds) to TCCSG, 47829 Vistas circle N, Canton,
MI  48188.

I also want you to know we have a new website for our group.  2 of our
members have done this site, and its great. Visit it if you would like to
know more about our group.  It is www.tccsg.com.
thank you.  Mary Guerriero, TCCSG, SE MI