From:
"Thomas R. Nagot" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 16:55:15 -0400

Hi,

Many thanks to all the people that responded to the above post.  Results
are as follows:

A)  Many responded saying they had very good success using Immodium

B)  Some responded saying they had success with the use of Pepto Bismol

C)  Few people did use lomotil for their symptoms with success, but none
    used it for more than one (1) year.

Some respondents questioned whether or not I was sure my diet was gluten
free.  In answer to those, I am sure without question my diet is totally
GF.  Others asked could I be allergic to certain foods.  In response to
those, I don't eat  much in the way of prepared foods of any kind and
believe I pretty much have my allergies covered.  Without question the
chemicals used in foods can create all kinds of terrible symptoms.

In summary, I think the Immodium AD is worth a shot and again thank you
all for your support and the best of luck to you in your future
endeavors.  And above all, STAY WELL!

Best regards,

Tommy N