From:
Christine Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:28:49 -0500

I recently injured my knee at work, and saw an orthopedic surgeon last
Tuesday.  He took me off work until Wednesday and gave me a cortizone shot
(Ow that hurt!), but it's now Monday and my knee's not feeling much better.
After about a half hour of standing or walking it gets quite painful.  I was
just diagnosed as Celiac (though no blood test or biopsy has been done but
HUGE improvement with the diet) and am wondering if the fact that I have
Celiac would affect the amount of time it would take my knee to heal, as the
doctor said I should be feeling a bit better by now.  I tried calling the
surgeon, but he simply had his nurse call my voice mail and leave a message
saying I need to go back to work Wednesday.  I told him I have Celiac
Disease, but I don't know that he really knows much about it.  Any thoughts?
Christine Roe

Premium!