From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:26:28 -0500

We can still get product before X-Mas and New Years...So hurry and get your
orders in...
  _____

Kitchen Table Bakers’ Parmesan Crisps will once again be featured as

Rachael Ray’s

Snack of the Day

The Healthy Holiday Snack

*      Naturally Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, and Trans Fat Free

*       Low Carb/GI, Low Calorie

Rich in Calcium and Protein

*      Gourmet Chip

*      Base for a Canapé

*      Salads

*       Glass of Wine.

SOLID PARMESAN CHEESE

Now You Can Order Direct from our website

www.KitchenTableBakers.com

The Only Crisp Made Entirely of Cheese

Try all Eight Original Flavors and our New Aged Parm Mini Crisps

Recipes - Feedback – Chat

From our kitchen table to yours,

Barry Novick

The Kitchen Table Bakers