From:
David & Sharon Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:34:43 -0400

Hi All,

Just got off the phone with consumer services ( Dan ) at
Christie Brown & Co. who said that all of the Canadian
Snackwells are GF.  HOWEVER, they say that at the end of
August they are reformulating the product so that it may
include gluten.  The new ingredient will be the last on the
box and be listed as "oat fibre".  They think it may still
be GF but are waiting on the supplier to do a nutritional
breakdown and analysis.  He has put me on a list get  back
to me as soon as he can verify things one way or the other.
Sorry, those in the U.S. will still be out of luck.
I expressed concern over the inconsistant stories and he is
going to check that out too.  Initially I was told that the
flavored crackers contained wheat in the monoglycerides but
he has assured me that at this point in Canada that they are
all GF.  Stock your shelf boys!

Will keep you all informed
Sharon in Canada