Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 23:22:17 -0500

Everyone deserves a yummy ice cream cone.  If you don't mind paying ~$8.00
(eight!) dollars for 3, Ener-G Foods carries them.  Otherwise:

2 eggs whites
8 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick unsalted butter melted and cooled)
4 and 1/2 teaspoons white rice flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease and flour a 6-inch wide strip down the
center of a nonstick baking sheet.  Trace two 5-inch circles in the flour.
Blend egg whites in a food processor until light and frothy (about 20
seconds).  With machine running add the sugar through the feed tube 1
tablespoon at a time.  Blend until the consistency of whipping cream, about
30 seconds.  Scrape down the sides of the workbowl.  Add the butter, flour
and the vanilla.  Mix until just blended using 5-6 on/off turns--stopping
once to scrape down bowl.  Spread 2 teaspoons batter evenly within the
circle.  Bake until cookies are uniformly golden brown., about 6-7 minutes.
Cool for 30 seconds.  Invert cookies on flat surface.  Roll around metal
horn QUICKLY.  Put on rack to cool.  Makes about 10-12 cones.

Enjoy!!!!

I've been searching for a recipe like this for ages & got it from The Greater
Philadelphia Celiac Support Group (a division of CSA/USA).  For ~$20 they
will sign you up for their group and send a WOW! information packet.  I live
in NC, but joined just for the GREAT information!

I have another recipe using a pizelle iron, but found it difficult to use.
I'll post it if anyone is intrested.

Sherry