Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:04:36 -0500

I received several great suggestions for places to go for GF dining in
Dayton, Ohio.  I have listed the responses below.

Thanks for all the help as we are planning our summer vacation!  It is
comforting to know we have so many options these days!

Becky in Texas

We have a great restaurant south of Dayton in Miamisburg called Sinfully
Gluten-free.  They have a web site.  It is probably the best pizza I have
ever had with or with out gluten.. They have pizza, sandwiches and all sorts
of desserts.

Check this website for a totally GF cafe/bakery in Dayton:
http://www.sinfullygf.com/

I found it the last time we were in Dayton, in March.  Everything there is
GF!

On the south side of Dayton, just off I75, is the Dayton Mall shopping area.
Several restauants have GF menus:  PF Chang's; Bonefish Grill; Olive Garden;
First Watch.  Just east of the Dayton Mall is another shopping area which
has an excellent health food store with a good GF selection:  Health Foods
Unlimited

A smallish breakfast and lunch place, First Watch, is close to Border's un
the Mall area.  Good Luck!

Healthy Alternative

8258 North Main Street

Dayton, OH 45415

(937) 890-8000

Has a great selection of GF groceries, and the people are very nice.

It is just off of I-70 on SR 48, just west of the airport expressway.