From:
Mitchel L. Laman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:50:02 -0400

Just wanted to pass on a few weeks ago I had a reaction after eating at Taco
Bell.  I contacted corporate headquarters (USA, 1-800-TACO-BELL).  They did
confirm that they have changed their recipie for nacho chips and they NOW
CONTAIN WHEAT.  If you would like, you may call and request the old chips
back.  If enough of us call, maybe they will change them.

Mitchel in southeast Tennessee