From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:36:51 -0400

Clan Thompson - Our Food SmartList software is now available for Smartphones running Windows Mobile 5 or higher. This version is for Smartphones with NO touch screen, but a touchscreen version is coming soon.

For a FREE DEMO, or to purchase:  http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_7_34

You can also put our SmartList on your iiPhone or iPod Touch!

Apple requires that software for the iPhone be sold through the iTunes store, so you'll have to go there to buy it. Just search iTunes for "Celiac SmartList" or go here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=290582129&mt=8

*****

Our food SmartList contains VERIFIED gluten info on around 18,669 products. In addition to the SmartPhone and iPhone versions, you can buy versions for your Palm handheld or Pocket PC, Windows or Mac computer.

Visit www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore to download a FREE DEMO.

*****

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a SmartList Subscription:

1. We issue updates on a regular basis.

2. We're the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information. We call manufacturers and report what they say about their own products...and we include contact info so you can call them yourself.

3. We research customer requests. If you can't find your favorite products in our SmartList, all you have to do is email us at [log in to unmask] with the product name and manufacturer. We will contact the company and get back to you with their reply and, if possible, we will include that info in our next update.

4. We issue GLUTEN ALERTS. We work on a full time basis to research and update information in our SmartList. When we learn that product information has changed and an item is no longer gluten free, we post that info on our website and send an email to each of our SmartList subscribers so they can stay up to date in between updates. (Emails are only sent to subscribers who purchase our SmartLists from the clanthompson.com website.)

5. The average cost of a subscription is less than $1.35/week!