From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:58:23 -0800

Hi All--

  Does anyone know the status of the company that makes Vitamite liquid and powdered milk? Kroger told me the company indicated they are no longer going to make Vitamite. I don't want to spread rumors or tell tales that could hurt the company....their web site states there is nothing from the site for sale (or some such thing).

  Please let me know if someone knows something. This was a great lactose free milk (both powdered and liquid) for those celiacs who could tolerate casein. Now that I don't have Vitamite, regular 1% or 2% tastes pretty bad. I also use almond milk, but sometimes it's just too sweet and rice or soy is too thin. Guess it's what one gets used to.

  Thanks.
  Ayn in Alabama