From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:31:49 -0700

Dear Dwight,

Thank you for e-mailing Anheuser-Busch.

We truly appreciate your interest in our O’Doul’s products.  The information below should not replace advice from your physician, but we hope it's helpful when you consult with your doctor.

Anheuser-Busch beers vary in the type and mix of ingredients and in certain refinements of the brewing process to achieve their distinctive and unique characteristics.  But all are alike in one respect - every Anheuser-Busch beer is brewed without artificial ingredients, additives or preservatives.

Glutens (gliadin, hordein, and gluten) are protein substances that are found in some cereal grains (i.e. wheat, rye, barley and oats).  These glutens are "degraded" in the malting and brewing process into compounds called amino acids.  We have been unable to detect the undegraded gluten compound in our beers.  However, recent investigations have suggested that the gluten degradation products may aggravate the condition in some celiac patients.  We suggest you consult with your physician.

If you would like additional information concerning glutens, you may want to contact the:

Celiac Sprue Association/USA, Inc.
PO Box 31700
Omaha, NE
68131-0700

Toll Free: 877-CSA-4CSA · Fax: 402-558-1347 · Email: [log in to unmask]

Again, Dwight, thank you for contacting Anheuser-Busch. We always enjoy hearing from our friends, so please let us know if you have additional questions or comments.

Your Friends at Anheuser-Busch

1-800-DIAL-BUD (1-800-342-5283)

www.anheuser-busch.com

3624152