From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:41:24 -0500

We are daydreaming about cooler days when people will get excited about
having pumpkin waffles or scones, or cinnamon applesauce muffins  or
pancakes with their just laid eggs, bacon and fruit platter.   Or how about
French Toast topped with Maple Syrup?  All of this comes from our
gluten-free kitchen, and can be casein free, soy free, corn free.    We plan
your breakfast to please you.

San Antonio is a great city to visit and www.chickenparadise.com  is the
perfect place to stay.  Almost all winter it is warm enough to eat breakfast
poolside.  In the summer, it is still cool enough in the mornings to eat
breakfast on the patio.  Unless it rains, of course, and then we are happy
to serve you breakfast at the big oak table in your suite.

Come see us!  See our ratings at Trip Advisor http://bit.ly/lIx2TO where we
are ranked #6 out of 49 B&BS in San Antonio.  We are the only totally GF B&B
in the US.  About half of our guests are not GF at all, but they love our
breakfasts.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd