From:
Lynn Pipher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Pipher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:56:03 -0500

I was excited to see the clip on THE VIEW where Elizabeth Hasselbeck
shared a Redbridge Beer with Rosie O'Donnell. I quickly emailed Anheuser
Busch to ask how we could get their beer in Canada.  A manager at my local
beer store said all I had to do was get the product code and he could try
and import it for me. I emailed them at once and asked them for their
product code.  They didn't answer me on that point.   I guess I'll have to
take the trip to the states and try and find some and bring it over the
border.  I thought they could have been more accommodating, especially
when I was willing to do the work for them......they are missing out on a
pretty big market.

"Thank you for taking the time to visit our Web site and e-mail Anheuser-
Busch.  It’s great to know of your interest in Redbridge, our first beer
made without barley or wheat!

Redbridge is a rich, hearty, full-bodied lager with a well-balanced
taste.  We brew it using sorghum, water, yeast, a blend of imported and
domestic hops, and corn.

Anheuser-Busch local wholesalers handle the distribution of our products
to retailers throughout the USA. At this time, we have not announced plans
to expand our distribution to Canada, and we apologize for any
disappointment that this may cause you. Please know that we are always
investigating new distribution opportunities, and should our strategic
direction change in the near future, we will be happy to let you know.

Again, thank you for contacting Anheuser-Busch.  Please let us know if you
have additional comments or questions.

Walter
Your Friend at Anheuser-Busch
1-800-DIAL-BUD (1-800-342-5283)