From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:33:04 EST

hey all....

Just a reminder, our next ROCK meeting will be held on Thursday, March 3 from
7 pm - 8:45 p.m. at the Monmouth County Public Library on Symmes Road in
Manalapan.  We will be having our general discussion on celiac, the gluten free
diet and related topics.  We will also be enjoying gluten free delights from
Happy, Happy, Happy bakery in NYC.   For more info on this new and upcoming gf
bakery, check out http://www.happyhappyhappy.com.

Hope to see you !!!

sue
ROCK NJ leader

Please advise me if you would like to be deleted from this list.  Thanks.