From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 18:02:06 -0700

Hi,

Has anyone eaten at Samba Na'Brasa in Mt. Vernon, NY?  If so, would you share your experience there.  My mother wants to go there for her 90th birthday, so I've got to do my homework.  I've already called them and they said that their food is naturally gluten free, but I'd feel better hearing from someone who's eaten there.  Any other recommendations for restaurants in that area would be very much appreciated.  I've already checked the restaurant awareness program.

Marian
Oregon