From:
Sally Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:04:10 -0500

WASA Gluten & Wheat Free Crispbread has been on backorder! Shipments are
due to arrive in United States around the end of February.  According to
Charles A. Lawner of Liberty-Richter, you should be able to special
order gf WASA crackers from your local grocery store.  Ask them to order
them from their WASA distributor (most larger stores already carry WASA
crackers that are non-gf).  If there are problems, Mr. Lawner can be
reached at 1-800-494-8839 X 223.  He is very gf-savvy and has assured me
that there in no cross contamination in the processing and manufacturing
of the crispbread.  He has given me permission to post this message to
the group.  Please remember to wait until the *end of February* before
contacting your grocery store.  I have no interest in Liberty-Richter
other than being a very happy customer now that I can take crackers with
me on trips and have "hors d'oevres" at work for lunch!  Now if I can
only find a gf cereal at my local grocery . . .
Sally Lopez, Arlington, VA