From:
David Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:28:00 -0000

Dear All,

We always go out for a meal on 31st October, to avoid the "trick or
treat"ers.  Yesterday, we went out to an Indian restaurant here in
Bristol called Chilli Tandoori.  I'd rung beforehand and they asked me
to talk again to them when we arrived.
About half the menu is naturally GF, and they were able to help us to
pick a very enjoyable meal (they even had Indian wine!).  Their address
is 39 Park Street, Bristol.

NB the food is real Indian, not the Anglicised version of it.  They can
apparently supply "blow your head off" food but what we had (listed as
"medium strength") would be considered quite mild by most English
people.

They also do take-away meals.

We have no connection with this restaurant but will certainly be eating
there again.

Regards

David