From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:23:45 -0800

February is sale month at 1-2-3 Gluten Free.  Throughout the month, check out our site to see what different products are on special.  This week, Sweet Goodness Pan Bars and Allie's Awesome Buckwheat Pancake Mix are both on sale. Just log on to www.shop.123glutenfree.com to begin shopping.

  Here are what some customers have had to say about these two products:

  "I .. prepared the pumpkin bars this weekend for a Labor Day party. I've tried many gluten-free products that didn't live up to the manufacturer's hype. Your product was everything I was hoping for...the texture, the moistness and, above all, the incredible taste. My non-celiac friends usually don't welcome my gluten-free contributions with much enthusiasm so they were all quite surprised and enjoyed the bars as much as I. I topped the bars off with a simple maple glaze (1/2 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup and a bit of milk to thin). I look forward to trying the new products you'll be adding to your line. Thanks...." Rob B., San Diego, CA

 "Allie's Awesome Buckwheat Pancakes sure do have the right name -- they are awesome. I am not usually a huge fan of buckwheat, but these are delicious. They have a nice, but not
overpowering flavor. Their texture is perfect -- not at all rubbery like some of the other
pancakes on the market. Thanks for a great product." Ilene, Columbus, Ohio

  "I just wanted to tell you my son is autistic and is on the Gluten/Casein Free diet. We tried
your pan bars and they are fabulous. I have noticed alot of Gluten Free foods are good for a
few hours and then tend to get dry and gritty. Your pan bars were just as moist the next day. My husband usually doesn't want anything to do with Gluten Free foods, but he couldn't get  enough of the pan bars. I just purchased the biscuit mix and can't wait to try them. Thanks a  bunch" Flo L., Mooringsport, Louisiana

  My sister and I were diagnosed with celiac disease about 6 months ago ... I just tried your
buckwheat pancakes and absolutely loved them." Patty N., Loveland, Ohio

  "I'm sold. Haven't had anything Gluten free this good since.........well ever. I just took the pan bars to a potluck topped with cream cheese frosting and they were a hit. My sister in law who claims that I can't fool her with my gluten free concoctions, was finaly fooled. Not even a hint of oddness about them. My husband loved the brownies. Claims they are the best he's ever had. He's the only non celiac in the family. Thanks for bringing a ray of hope to a rice filled world." Marcelle F., Sacramento California

  Stay warm!

  Kim and Carol
  1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
  5145 Penton Rd.