From:
Adam and Harriet Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:31:46 -0800

When I called Tums, they didn't just simply state that
they were not GF.  In fact, they stated that they use
no Gluten in the making of Tums (and yes, they knew
what Gluten was).  However, the person I talked to
went on to say that some of the natural flavorings
"may or may not contain gluten, and if they did it
would be in immeasurable quantities."

Therefore, the gist was that they could not guarantee
gf status but provided enough information so that the
consumer could make a decision that they were
comfortable with especially as it regards sensitivity.

My son has had no problems with Tums.