From:
Rebecca W. Buffum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:13:39 -0500

Another 20-30 responses to the mysterious nightime itch problem! Thanks
so much- Many of you wondered if you were alone in this problem and I
can tell you for sure that you're not!!

I won't summarize each and every post- Mostly people mentioned similar
things as the in the first batch of responses: other allergies (both
food and env't), gluten, hormones,vitamin deficiencies (iron in
particular). Also mentioned this time around were possblity of candida,
uticaria (not sure what that is) possible IGA deficiency(worse at night
b/c metabolism and immune system decline), possible reaction to iodine.

 (I never mentioned this in my first post b/c I've always been sure it
is a circulation prob- but I also get horrible itchiness on my legs and
feet- not at night but when I exercise (including gentle walking)
Doesn't often happen inside but often outside, and its much worse in the
cold- though bundling up makes no difference. Always thought it had to
do with the blood coming up the surafce or something. I've had this for
as long as I can remember- unlike the nightime itch whch started just
before the subtle CD symptoms. Hmmmm......)

Anyhoo- Thanks for everything!

Becca