From:
Kathy Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:13:17 EDT

Desperate for a peanut-butter-and-jelly-on-toast sandwich with that
"just right" taste, I tried PB&J on Van's Wheat Free waffles (Flax
flavor, though the blueberry is great too).  They're gluten-free frozen
toaster waffles I picked up at the local natural/ health food store.
What a good "sandwich"!  Now I have to make sure we have enough in the
house because the non-GF folks are eating them, too. No, I do not have
any interest in Vans (www.vansintl.com) except to encourage them to stay
in business so I can keep eating.

(As a PS for area shoppers, Stop & Shop in Meriden CT is now carrying
Gorilla Munch in the Natural/ Health foods section over by Produce Dept.)

Kathy