From:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:56:17 -0400

The Greater New Haven Celiac Group Fall Meeting

Sunday, September 23, 2007 2-4:30 PM

Featuring Guest Speaker, Robert La France

Executive Vice President of GlutenFree PassportR

Milford Hospital w 300 Seaside Avenue w Milford, CT

In addition to our Guest Speaker, Robert La France, we are pleased to
welcome two vendors, The Grainless Baker and Gluten Free Naturals, who will
be sampling their products and have items for sale.

Reservations are necessary, seating is limited.

Please reply by Wednesday, September 19th.

There is no charge for current members of the GNHCG and one guest.

Non-member fee is $10.00.

For registration and information, contact Jane Trevett, Meeting Chair