From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:54:33 -0800

    Sylvan Border Farm has a wonderful General Purpose Flour for you holiday baking. It is a blend of eight light and nutritious flours and works very much like a flour made from wheat. You will enjoy baking with our flour. Last week a customer sent an email with this message: Your General Purpose Flour is Light Years Ahead of all other gluten-free flour blends.

We market the following mixes:
General Purpose Flour
Pancake & waffle Mix
Lemon Cake Mix
Bread Mixes
    - White Bread Mix
    - Classic Dark Bread Mix
    - Non-Dairy Bread Mix
    Our flours have been tested using the Elisa Test which tests as low as 10 parts per million. The Sylvan Border Farm results were 'Below the level of Detection'. That is as gluten-free as it gets.

Contact:
Joan M. Wade, President
P.O. Box 277
Willits, CA 95490-0277