From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:36:08 -0400

Dear friends and valued customers,

I want to share some very exciting news with you.  The Gluten-Free Pantry
(Glastonbury, CT) and Glutino (Montreal, Canada) have joined forces.  Our
combined resources will help both companies to better meet the needs of the
celiac community.

The changes you will see are only positive:  enhanced product lines and
customer service and the ability to develop a wider range of selections in
the future.  Very soon those of you who order Glutino from Canada will be
able to order those great items through GFP, thus skipping any of the
customs delays of the past.  Conversely, our Canadian customers will be able
to order Gluten-Free Pantry products in Canada, saving customs charges and
border hassles.

Some of the expanded offerings at GFP will include the complete line of
Bi-Aglut, Dr. Schar, and all of Glutino’s frozen breads, rolls, pizza crust,
bagels and more.

Gluten-Free Pantry will remain in Glastonbury and Beth Hillson will continue
to manage the company.  And, of course, all of our friendly customer service
staff will remain as well.

We are very excited about this merger and look forward to continuing to
serve your needs.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
Gluten-Free Pantry 1-800-291-8386 or Glutino 1-800-363-DIET.  (The Glutino
message is in French and English.)

In celebration of this merger, watch for upcoming specials on Glutino
products on the Gluten-Free Pantry web at www.glutenfree.com .  Thank you
for your continued support.

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry