From:
Caroline Booy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:32:57 -0500

I have been searching the archives and give up!  This morning the doctor
called and said that our 13 year old son's blood test came back positive for
the IgG anti-gliadin.  He said it was border line.  Our son has no symptons
that prompted these tests, it is just that all our boys are getting tested
now that my husband has been diagnosed. He does get sores in his mouth and
tends to be gassy.(he won't like it that I mentioned that!)  So my question
is, have any of you had a result like this, having only the one test came
back positive and then had a biopsy done proving celiac disease?

Please note that our son only gets gluten in his sandwiches at lunch, his
breakfast toast or cereal and some snack foods.  Most of our cookies and
cakes are gf as well as all our suppers.

Thanks again!

Caroline