From:
Charlene Kull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene Kull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:03:47 -0500

I received a few comments on Panera Bread.  Two people wrote that the only gluten-free soup they could get at their local Panera's was vegetarian black bean.  (The others weren't available at the time, leading them to think that they were seasonal.)

One person wrote that they keep a binder in the stores with a listing of all the ingredients of everything they have as well.

Another said that the Fandango salad is delicious as is the Asian Sesame Chicken Salad.

Another commented, "It's a bakery, so how do they make sure there is no cross-contamination? There has to be flour everywhere. "

I'm not sure about that question.  I have not yet been to a Panera's,so I'm not sure if they mix dough there or just bake what they receive from headquarters.

Two people wanted to know where they are located.  To learn where the closest one to you is, just visit www.panerabread.com and there is a place to put in your zip code for a search.

Good luck!

Charlene