From:
Caroleric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caroleric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:27:54 +0100

Dear List

It looks as though my adult son is going to follow me and be diagnosed coeliac.

His main problem it appears is that he won't be able to go into a pub and order a beer!  (Does not want to look different).

Obvioulsy he has a long and painful way to go, but I do believe there are now gluten free beers out there.

Can anyone help me please as I do want to help him?

Many thanks.

Carole
London