From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:38:04 EST

Hello,

Hehe . . . caught your attention, didn't I?  I bet every one of you opened
this one :-).

I usually don't take vitamins.  I usually take a blend of different high
vitamin greens, like alfalfa, yeast, wheatgrass, barley green, etc.  I still
do, but I decided to supplement it with vitamins.  Every time I take pills,
my urine gets really yellow.  Even if I just take just one.  From what I know
of vitamins, this means one of two things.  The vitamins are coming out
through the urine, or they are causing toxins to be flushed.  In the first,
this usually happens when you take mega doses (which I'm not). In the second
case, it should go away after a few days, but it doesn't for me.

My question:  Could this be a sign that I have difficulty absorbing vitamins?
 If so, do you have an tips on increasing absorption.  I am using mint to
help sooth the lining but am open to more ideas.  I am also concerned about
digesting fats.

[Oh . . . . yes, I am drinking tons of water.]

lance