From:
Adam Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:42:22 -0500

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Doctors that are
knowledgeable about Celiac in the Dayton,OH area (I live in Fairborn).  In
would also be interested in primary care physicians as well.

I've been diagnosed for about 6 or 7 months now,  however everyone I have
seen to date has been part of the "Premier Health Partners" network which no
longer in-network with Anthem.

While I don't have complaints with who I have seen so far, I can't say I
have been impressed with them either.

I would be interested in any doctors that you guys are really happy with,
even if they are not part of the Anthem network,  although hopefully some
will be.  :)

Thank you very much,
Adam