Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:57:01 -0500

For several years I have been following the discussion of vodka that has
been on-going.  I have never seen the following discussed:  BLACK DEATH
VODKA bottled in Belgium and imported to US and distributed by CARBO
Distributing Co., Inc. from South El Monte, CA 91733.  This is a clear
liquid and looks like regular vodka, but it is made from beets (red beets, I
believe)and tastes exactly like regular vodka but is not as expensive as
potato vodka.  It costs about $6.00 a 750 ml.  I have always gotten it at
Quarters Liquor Store in Albuquerque, but have no idea where else it might
be available. No side effects have been noticed by me.