From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 14:56:29 GMT

It in the last few days we have had numerous attempts and several posts
on leaving the List.  Therefore, I am making this general announcement.

Everyone received several reference files when they subscribed to the List.
The most important file was the WELCOME message.

The proper way to leave the List is NOT to send to the 2700 members of the
List.  Instead you should send to:  [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF CELIAC

In case of a problems, than you can send to one of the Listowners at:

or directly to me

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners