Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:49:10 EST

GET HEALTHY 4 LIFE AT THE 2005 HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO
Washington  Convention Center, Washington, DC

Join NBC4 and the CSA/USA Chapter #100 as we Get Healthy 4 Life at the 2005
Health And Fitness Expo! This year's event will be held on Jan. 29 and 30 at
the  Washington Convention Center from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Volunteers are needed to assist at the Celiac Sprue Association  booth.
If you are able to help out, please choose from the following  times..
Saturday, January 29th,   9:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday, January  29th,  12:00pm -  2:30pm
Saturday, January 29th,   2:30pm  -  5:00pm
Sunday, January 30th,     9:00am - 12:00pm
Sunday,  January 30th,    12:00pm -  2:30pm
Sunday, January  30th,     2:30pm -  5:00pm

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  or call  703-471-5047 to volunteer.
If your unable to volunteer, please stop by and say hi and pick up a
schedule for our upcoming regional conference on Sunday, April 3rd .
The Health And Fitness Expo FREE-to-the-public event is designed to capture
the attention of  tens of thousands of health conscious consumers and  offers
dancing, aerobics, health tests and screenings, jazzercising, soccer,  rock
climbing, a community blood drive and much more! Tons of fun family  activities
combined with important health and medical information to help our  community
get healthy and fit. We expect to see more than 70,000 people from the
Washington Metropolitan area at this one-of-a-kind event!

DINING OUT/CONFERENCE PLANNING Saturday, Jan 22nd   5:00pm
Carrabba's Italian  Grill
12192 Sunset Hills  Road
Reston, VA 20190

Please join us for an evening out at Carrabba's Italian Grill in Reston, VA
where you can enjoy a casual Gluten Free dinner in a warm, festive
atmosphere.  While we have dinner, we'll be finalizing plans for our  upcoming April 3rd
regional conference in Tyson's Corner, VA.
Please RSVP by Jan. 20th by emailing [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   or  call
703-471-5047 so I may ensure a large enough table to accommodate  us.
To view the gluten free menu and pricing, please click on the link  below.
_http://www.carrabbas.com/menu.asp_ (http://www.carrabbas.com/menu.asp)

FUTURE EVENTS
CHAPTER #100 2005 EASTERN REGIONAL CONFERENCE, TYSONS CORNER VA   Sunday
April 3rd,2005
Please reserve the date of Sunday April 3rd, 2005 for the Eastern Regional
Conference at the Sheraton Premiere of Tyson's Corner, Virginia of the CSA/USA
Chapter #100.
Cooking Class by Jessica Hale, GlutenFreeda.com, Children's  Programs, Whole
Foods Gluten Free Bakery, Mr Ritts Bakery, Miss Robens and many  more events ,
vendors and speakers.

Please contact me in you know speakers who would participate in the
conference and speak on the following topics:
- Autism and the Gluten Free Diet
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis

GLUTEN FREE CULINARY RETREAT AT THE GREENBRIER
Gluten Free Culinary Retreat at the Greenbrier, May 2005 Plan now for a  week
end of luxury and cooking as CSA/USA Chapter #100 partners with
GlutenFreeda.com to host our first Gluten Free Culinary Retreat. Reserve the  dates May
27th - 29th, 2005
Details to follow, but in the meantime, here's a  link to their website to
start thinking about your spring vacation: _http://www.greenbrier.com_
(http://www.greenbrier.com)

Daniel DuBravec
Chairman