From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 04:18:16 -0700

Dear All,

  I emailed the Monari Federzoni company in Italy to find out whether their balsamic vinegar is gluten free and this is the answer I received this morning. I thought people on this list would be interested in reading it:

  Dear Ellen,
  thank you so much to have choosen our products.
  We are pleased to inform you that our products are gluten free
  At your disposal for any further requiremente
  Best regards
  Daniela Iotti
  Customer Service Resp.

Regards, Ellen