From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:20:39 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hi Everyone!

I just read an article that talks about how drinking coffee may reduce the
risk of developing liver disease as it pertains to alcoholic cirrhosis.
Apparently, this was reported in the June issue of JAMA and was based on a
scientific study.  Now grant you this was talking about alcohol related
liver disease; however, the description of the type of damage to the liver
sounded similar to those that celiacs can experience due to toxins.  The
link is below...does anyone think there is a connection here and maybe if
we drink coffee this could counter any possible damage to our livers?
Thanks!

http://www.tinyurl/hfhgw

Warm Regards, Janet
Charlotte, NC
The Queen City
www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC