From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:37:02 -0500

The Celiac Sprue Association of Greater Chicago is organizing their Second
Annual International Celiac Walk.

Proceeds are to benefit the University of Maryland Center for Celiac
Research and the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program.

WHEN: May 17th
Check-in/Registration begins at 9am with the walk starting at 10am.

WHERE: Fullersburg Woods (Forest Preserve District of DuPage County) in Oak
Brook, Illinois. (south of I-88, west of I-294, north of Ogden Ave. From
Ogden Ave., take York Road north, take a left onto Spring Road, Preserve
entrance will be on your right).

REGISTRATION: $15 (postmarked before May 3rd), $20 after May 3rd
Please visit the Celiac Walk website at: www.celiacwalk.org under
'participating groups' to download the registration form and pledge sheet.
Print out and send in!

It will be about 3 miles long on a paved trail. Free t-shirts to all
walkers. Gluten Free Food and Beverage will be provided after the walk. A
Raffle will be held with prizes from various vendors. Information tables
will also be there for you!

If you would like to help, please contact me.

Hope to see you there!
Renee S. Euler
Walk Chairperson
Celiac Sprue Association of Greater Chicago
www.csagc.cjb.net