From:
Yvonne Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:09:19 -0400

Hi,
My husband and I travel extensively (last year to China and New Zealand, and
in a week to Northern Italy and Istanbul).
I was diagnosed with celiac 5 yrs ago. In addition I have mutliple allergies
(shellfish, mushrooms,soy, yeast etc). Needless to say, it is a challenge on a
daily basis, but especially when we travel.
I have learned to take foods like, tuna fish in the ziplock packets,
nuts,seeds,raisins, individual packets of instant Quinoa, crackers, nut butter,
Lara Bars etc. Along with a bowl , cup, immerser, herbal teas ,stevia etc.
I do this so that I know I will survive.
Once I get to a country I look for a "market" and "pharmacy". Here I can
usually find items that I can have . You will be surprised. New zealand's market
baked fresh gluten free bread, cakes ,cookies etc, on a daily basis, and their
shelves had lots of foods. As well as the pharmacies in France.
Good luck.
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Above all, enjoy the ride and the trip.

*******
*******